If you want to visit United State America in your holidays to visit your favorite places or you want to study there in colleges, or you want to go there for some reason for short duration then you can go there by applying USA visit visa. There are different kinds of visit visa for USA for lawful stay there for some time. USA embassy stamps visa on the traveler’s passport on approving the application. Some international visitor can travel U.S without visa on meeting obligation of visit free travel.
Before applying to visit visa you should know that type of visa you want to go USA. There are two types of visa that you can apply to go U.S, immigration and non-immigration visa. If you are planning to visit U.S.A for only short duration then you should apply for visit visa that is valid for six months. You can apply for B-1B-2 Visa (non-immigration visa) if you want to go USA for study, medical treatment, tour, meet your family or for business. Before filling an application you should know “American immigration Law” to know how can you travel there.
Here you can find following document and other requirements that you need to apply for USA visit visa. It is not necessary that applicant will get visa for sure on bringing all documents and requirements. Only valid document will be accepted otherwise any kind of fraud or fake document can result you ineligible for USA visa permanently.
- You need to have valid passport with your old passport if you have
- One passport sized photograph
- You have to confirmed the submission of Form DS-160 with CEAC barcode
- Receipt of visa fee. You can pay fee to the bank before making appointment
- Appointment letter for visa interview
How To Apply For USA Visit Visa?
Here you can follow these steps to apply for USA Visit Visa:
- To apply for visit visa you have to complete your online application by filling the form (DS-160)
- Next pay your visa fee with bank draft.
- Next your schedule your appointment , and for this you have to create your account here to access the following service to schedule your meeting and you also need some documents like passport number, receipt no. from your visa fee receipt and 10 digits of barcode from your DS-160 form.
- After that you have to visit U.S embassy on the exact date and time of your interview date. You should have print copy of your interview letter and DS-160 confirmation page. Bring one latest photograph and your old and new passport.
- If you have applied for student visa then you should have your certified English translated degrees and all transcripts.
- If you are going to meet with your family then you should have proof of the relative status in U.S.
- For medical treatment you should have all medical reports and other proofs with you.